thank you for your help we neharek Zin
Search found 9 matches
- Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:27 am
- Forum: Expat forum
- Topic: aides aux tunisiens a l etranger
- Replies: 6
- Views: 41433
- Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:25 am
- Forum: Au feminin
- Topic: epouser wild bledi ou bent bledi
- Replies: 32
- Views: 157256
- Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:57 pm
- Forum: Au feminin
- Topic: epouser wild bledi ou bent bledi
- Replies: 32
- Views: 157256
My father "rabby yebkih"he is my hero…he always said no marriage before your Master Degree, you travel …you work...these are the 3 priorities of Dad…so when you will choose your future husband you know why… whom …and exactly what you are expecting!!
And Guys Dad he comes from a poor family from the ...
And Guys Dad he comes from a poor family from the ...
- Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:34 am
- Forum: Expat forum
- Topic: aides aux tunisiens a l etranger
- Replies: 6
- Views: 41433
- Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:46 pm
- Forum: à coeur ouvert
- Topic: à coeur ouvert
- Replies: 40
- Views: 124248
yeah..the situation in other countries is really difficult..I worked and lived in 6 countires and I know that Tunisia compared to those countries is a paradise..don't get me wrong we got prolems but hamdullah it's a minority so don't forget the majority of simple hardworking people and assume that ...
- Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:25 am
- Forum: à coeur ouvert
- Topic: à coeur ouvert
- Replies: 40
- Views: 124248
Something that my Tunisian Teacher “Si la3zizi” explained to me long time ago… Do not generalize..!!
Sexual tourism exists unfortunately everywhere…how important and evident it is in a country depends of so many factors not coz of girls dressed in a certain way that you might dislike! …you will be ...
Sexual tourism exists unfortunately everywhere…how important and evident it is in a country depends of so many factors not coz of girls dressed in a certain way that you might dislike! …you will be ...
- Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:14 am
- Forum: à coeur ouvert
- Topic: à Fériel & Lamia : condition féminine entre forme et con
- Replies: 67
- Views: 131277
- Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:29 pm
- Forum: à coeur ouvert
- Topic: à Fériel & Lamia : condition féminine entre forme et con
- Replies: 67
- Views: 131277
- Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:47 pm
- Forum: à coeur ouvert
- Topic: à Fériel & Lamia : condition féminine entre forme et con
- Replies: 67
- Views: 131277
Well..Well..Well
I’m not sure if I’m entitled to write in English or not…but am going to try…
I am Tunisian…very proud of that...it will be too long to explain why I’m not writing in French. so I m gonna go direct to the point…being beautiful or ugly was never the problem…the problem is what you‘re ...
I’m not sure if I’m entitled to write in English or not…but am going to try…
I am Tunisian…very proud of that...it will be too long to explain why I’m not writing in French. so I m gonna go direct to the point…being beautiful or ugly was never the problem…the problem is what you‘re ...